Happy People - Tammy Khoo

Tammy Khoo, Penang, Malaysia


WE HAVE BEEN FEATURED!!

Our amazing MMC fan has featured us on her Blog. You can visit it here! TammyK Life Wonders

So honoured to have such a beautiful write up on us! We are definitely blessed. Not only is she gorgeous, as you all can see, she is also very talented and crafty with her hands! you can visit her website for handmade knitted items as well!! 

Shoe clips by Tammy
You can visit her handmade stuff HERE.

Here's what Tammy has to say!

The Birth of Marilyn May Couture from Malaysia had hit is market of people from local to International with lavish design, colour, taste and intricate design to make you stand out from the rest. 

I was blessed to get a lovely bracelet from Marilyn May Couture. I was a little skeptical at first on the length of the size of the bracelet as I have fat or huge wrist. Just imagine my own Thomas Sabo I have to get the longest one. Just imagine it fits me so well and I was real please with it. 

I comes will a lovely packaging which ensure the precious stones or gems does not get damage in any way (a real creator always ensure that their precious are delivered perfectly). Firstly the bracelet does not pinch nor event poke my wrist in any other way which will make me feel uncomfortable. 

I love the blues, as it is so bright it Blues my Mondays away. Their pricing is reasonable and do bare in mind this this is all done by hand, precious time, heart and soul to make such beauties for you. 

They do not only have bracelets, you can also choose from variety of Necklaces and Earrings. Marilyn May Couture does take in customise order for any special occasion that you would like to have.  Just drop her an email at marilynmaycouture@gmail.com to get in touch with her.
 

Reviews:

Post a Comment

Marilyn May Couture © 2014 - Designed by Templateism.com, Plugins By MyBloggerLab.com

Contact us

Theme images by Barcin. Powered by Blogger.