Happy People - Fiona Gray
Fiona Gray, Sunderland, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Lovely Fiona and me go a long way back to the UK days when we were studying the Bar together. She is such a lovely soul, with an even lovelier personality to go along. A more voluptuous [late] Amy Winehouse, Fiona was always exuded the sexy yet alluring aura whenever she is around.

Thank you honey for supporting MMC! This is what she has to say :

"I only ever wear jewellery that means something, that is a little unusual and is a real one-off. When I learned that one of the most stylish girls I have ever met was making jewellery, I knew the pieces were going to be something special! I was attracted to the colours in the bracelet I bought, I have never seen these colours together in a bracelet and I just had to have it! The item arrived so beautifully wrapped, and I am impressed at the quality. Charm bracelets usually annoy me because they can be too heavy but this was lightweight and very wearable. It fits as I like it because measurements were taken, and lots of people have said how beautiful it is. It has not fallen apart, despite how rough I can be with my jewellery, it remains one of my favourite pieces in my huge jewellery collection. When people ask me about where I got it, I say a very special person made it for me, it reminds me of good times here in the UK and in Asia, and the talented, colourful people I have been lucky enough to meet in my life. Jewellery should be handmade, it should be unique, and it should be made with the kind of love Marilyn May has for beautiful things." 

Reviews:

Post a Comment

Marilyn May Couture © 2014 - Designed by Templateism.com, Plugins By MyBloggerLab.com

Contact us

Theme images by Barcin. Powered by Blogger.