Happy People - Jennifer Lee
Jennifer Lee, Singapore
Jen is a gentle and demure lady who has been my loyal friend since high school. She never failed to show support in anything I do and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful person like her in my life! Thank you honey for all your support! Your MMC bracelet really is rocking out for you! :)

This is what Jennifer has to say about her MMC bracelet :

"I absolutely adored MMC bracelets, it's funky yet great with dresses and many other styles. Definitely looking at the necklaces next!! ;)"                                                                                                              

Reviews:

Post a Comment

Marilyn May Couture © 2014 - Designed by Templateism.com, Plugins By MyBloggerLab.com

Contact us

Theme images by Barcin. Powered by Blogger.