Happy People - Cheryl Choong
Cheryl Choong, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Cheryl is not your average girly girl! She has an edgy side to her, she knows how to dress up like a proper lady and yet still be able to kick your ass - literally!!! Goes to show that jewellery really turns a person from sporty girl to a princess! Thanks dear for your support :)

This is what Cheryl had to say about her MMC necklace and bracelets :


"I feel like a Pixie Princess wearing these. Like being transported into another dreamy magical world. I'm not a girly girl but when I tried on her jewelry it's like the girly side of me wants to come out and shout for happiness! I love that all the pieces are one of a kind. You can't find another piece that looks the same anywhere. Affordable prices are a plus too. Who does not want to look and feel like a princess everyday? The girly side of me is out and does not want to go back anymore. Love love love her jewelry a lot."

Reviews:

Post a Comment

Marilyn May Couture © 2014 - Designed by Templateism.com, Plugins By MyBloggerLab.com

Contact us

Theme images by Barcin. Powered by Blogger.