Happy People - Francessca Wong




Francessca is a very dear friend who has been ever so supportive over the years. She never failed to give me encouragement and even bought from MMC! Just want to say, without your encouragement and kind words, MMC wouldn't have gone so far! Thank you very much honey!!! xx

This is what she has to say :

I am a very meticulous person in general. But When it comes to custom made jewelry, i always turn to mmc not because the owner is my best friend but the quality of the stones and the handwork are superb. The designs are gorgeous and unique. I always thought that precious stones are boring and conservative but the designer of mmc creates the most interesting piece of jewelry using precious stones making it trendy and fashionable. I will continue to support mmc as long as my love for fashion never fades!

Reviews:

Post a Comment

Marilyn May Couture © 2014 - Designed by Templateism.com, Plugins By MyBloggerLab.com

Contact us

Theme images by Barcin. Powered by Blogger.